The National Housing Trust (NHT) invites registered service providers to provide preventative maintenance services for all its fire and safety equipment located at the NHT’s head office, branch offices and service centres island-wide. The contract duration is two (2) years.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
The successful service provider will be required to:
- Undertake quarterly service visits each year.
- Service all fire extinguishers, fire alarm systems (including smoke detectors, pull stations and strobe horns) and fire hose reels biannually.
- Carry out repairs on fire & safety equipment once defective units are identified.
- Undertake bi-annual cleaning of all input and output devices along with the fire alarm panel.
- Conduct hydrostatic testing of fire extinguishers once defective units are identified and effect repairs, as needed.
ELIGIBILITY TO TENDER
Tenderers must provide:
- Evidence of tax compliance
- A copy of a valid Public Procurement Commission (PPC) registration certificate in the category of Safety and Security Services specializing in Fire Safety Products and Equipment – Installation and Service
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Bid packages are available for download from the GOJ’s e-procurement website at e-procurement website at https://www.gojep.gov.jm, from Tuesday, August 29, 2023.
RETURN OF TENDERS
Bids must be submitted online on or before Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 11:00 am; opening of bids will be done online via the e-procurement website at https://www.gojep.gov.jm on the same day, immediately following bid submission deadline.
“The NHT reserves the right not to award a contract to any party with whom it is currently in litigation or with whom it has been previously involved in litigation.”
For additional information, please contact:
National Housing Trust
4 Park Boulevard, Kingston 5
Tel: 876-929-6500-9, Ext. 7210/7269