The National Housing Trust (NHT) invites registered service providers to submit bids for the provision of 12-hours (5 days/week) security services at its St. Elizabeth, Hanover, Trelawny, St. Mary, Portland, St. Thomas Service Centres and Westmoreland Branch Office.
Note: Separate contracts will be awarded for each location. Therefore, service providers are permitted to bid on one (1), more than one (1) or all locations.
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
The successful security firm will be required to:
- Assist with the opening and closing of the office to customers.
- Monitor traffic of customers and employees throughout the premises.
- Assist with the evacuation of the premises during emergencies.
- Secure the office while monetary lodgments are being prepared and collected by security couriers.
- Monitor the Closed-circuit Television (CCTV).
- Provide customer service at designated locations as required.
- Ensure that:
- Access to the premises is restricted to authorized personnel or persons, of the Procuring Entity.
- No part of the buildings (fixtures or fittings) is removed from the premises without the Procuring Entity’s authorization.
- No illegal activities are carried out on the premises.
Tenderers must provide:
- Evidence of tax compliance.
- Copy of a valid Public Procurement Commission (PPC)/National Contracts Commission (NCC) registration certificate in the category of Safety & Security Services.
- Copy of a valid Private Security Regulation Authority (PSRA) certificate for the firm.
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS:
Proposals are available for download from the GOJ’s e-procurement website at https://www.gojep.gov.jm from Tuesday, January 26, 2021.
Proposals must be submitted online on or before 11:00 am on Tuesday, February 16, 2021; opening of bids will be done online via the e-procurement website at https://www.gojep.gov.jm on the same day, immediately following bid submission deadline.
N.B: “The NHT reserves the right not to award a contract to any party with whom it is currently in litigation or with whom it has been previously involved in litigation.”
For additional information, please contact:
National Housing Trust
4 Park Boulevard, Kingston 5
Tel: 876-929-6500-9, Ext. 7279/7210