Under our Joint Financing Mortgage Programme (JFMP), contributors can seek a joint loan through a Participating Institution (PI) and would be able to receive the NHT’s portion of the loan (contributors will have to pay a 5% service charge in this arrangement). The PI would be responsible for managing all functions of that loan and so mortgage payments would be made directly to the PI and the PI would in turn service the NHT portion.
The JFMP may be accessed directly through one of the participating financial institutions:
- JN Bank Limited
- Victoria Mutual Building Society
- Sagicor Jamaica Limited
- Sagicor Jamaica
- First Caribbean International Building Society
- Scotia Jamaica Building Society
- Bank of Nova Scotia Jamaica
- National Commercial Bank Jamaica Limited
- First Global Bank
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers
Contributors who have accessed a loan through the JFMP may apply for Contributions Refunds.